CPM Homework Banner
7-7.
  1. Answer the following questions about the graph at right. Homework Help ✎

    1. According to the graph, what percent of the energy in the United States comes from coal?

    2. Which two sources of energy equal about one third of the total energy for the United States?

    3. What combination of energy sources provides about half of the total energy for the United States?

What percentage of energy remains out of 100% if the other energy sources total to 77%?

23%

If one third is equal to about 30%, which two energy sources could add up to about this percentage for the total energy in the United States?

If half is equal to 50%, which energy sources could add up to around this percentage for the total energy in the United States?

Oil (40%) and Nuclear (8%) total to 48%.
Renewable (7%), Coal (23%), and Natural Gas (22%)
total to 52%.