CPM Homework Banner
6-7.

What percentage of energy remains out of 100% if the other energy sources total to 77%?

23%

If one-third is equal to about 30%, which two energy sources could add up to about this percentage for the total energy in the United States?

If half is equal to 50%, which energy sources could add up to around this percentage for the total energy in the United States?

Oil (40%) and Nuclear (8%) total to 48%.
Renewable (7%), Coal (23%) and Natural Gas (22%)
total to 52%.